Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Culmination

So...my wife and I have come to learn over the years that everyone has a superpower. No matter how mundane or uninteresting, each person possesses one gift that they can utilize for the good of mankind. My gift has always been the ability to order the right dish when we are eating out at a restaurant. Well, this week, my powers followed me back home for once, and we enjoyed the best ice cream sundae we have ever experienced together. We both agreed it deserved such a lofty title, and dubbed it "The Culmination," as in...the culmination of my superpower. So, here is what it was.
2 Scoops - Edy's (east coast version of Dreyer's) Vanilla Bean ice cream
2 Scoops - Edy's Loaded Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream
1/2 Butterfinger Candy Bar, crushed
1/2 Banana, sliced
Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce to taste.
I know it's cliche, but this sundae is definitely better than the sum of it's parts. The next morning, the first thing Britney said to me when she woke up was, "That was the best ice cream I have ever had."
Culmination.
Hallelujah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, I love you! You're my culmination baby!

Anneli said...

You and Britney shared this?? I didn't know Britney was all of a sudden sharing her treats?? Especially pregnant???? Or is this 4 scoops each bowl and you had them at the same time, that would make much more sense. Let me know......

Cameron said...

Your instincts are correct, Britney is still homocidal over people touching her treats. We each had 4 scoops, and honestly, isn't that more like us than the other option?

Jason said...

Mmmmmmm...I'm drooling. You must serve that at our next quorum meeting.